Horrible experience untrustworthy people they are after your money and after the fact they won't help.They told my wife that all the papers submitted were all under her favor and that they will fight for her benefits and her well being, yea rite after the court date we were told we needed to pay huge amount of $$ and we had only six mounths.

All of this after confirming that we didn't have to pay anything to court after the fact due to property values and our earnings.

PLEASE DONT TRUST ROBERT SANCHEZ AND JOSE BLANCO THEY ARE INCOMPETENT PRATICIONERS OF THE LAW AND WILL NOT HELP U.ALL THEY CARE IS THEIR MONEY AND THEN WILL LEAVE YOU DEALING WITH COURT AND WONT EVEN SHOW THEIR FACES TO YOU!

Review about: Law Office Of Robert Sanchez Bankruptcy Legal Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Evething.

Had an Experience with Law Office Of Robert Sanchez?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Castle Law Group Legal Service Review Castle Law Group "I seriously hate that I have to resort to this. I can't believe how low some people will stoop. My husband and I have a company that assists consumers. I..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMERS BEWARE! McCullough & Mitchell Orlando Lawyers, steer clear! McCullough And Mitchell "We were directly solicited by letter from this firm and it's partner Timothy McCullough who is the older lawyer in the firm. So we get a letter from this guy..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm - La Mesa - Malpractice The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..." Read more Threatened with Jail by Edward Parkes OF Harcus Sinclair Harcus Sinclair "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more