Horrible experience untrustworthy people they are after your money and after the fact they won't help.They told my wife that all the papers submitted were all under her favor and that they will fight for her benefits and her well being, yea rite after the court date we were told we needed to pay huge amount of $$ and we had only six mounths.

All of this after confirming that we didn't have to pay anything to court after the fact due to property values and our earnings.

PLEASE DONT TRUST ROBERT SANCHEZ AND JOSE BLANCO THEY ARE INCOMPETENT PRATICIONERS OF THE LAW AND WILL NOT HELP U.ALL THEY CARE IS THEIR MONEY AND THEN WILL LEAVE YOU DEALING WITH COURT AND WONT EVEN SHOW THEIR FACES TO YOU!

michykare wrote the review because of poor customer service at Law Office Of Robert Sanchez and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $8 and wants Law Office Of Robert Sanchez to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was evething. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Law Office Of Robert Sanchez and law office of robert sanchez bankruptcy legal service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Law Office Of Robert Sanchez?

Comments