Horrible experience untrustworthy people they are after your money and after the fact they won't help.They told my wife that all the papers submitted were all under her favor and that they will fight for her benefits and her well being, yea rite after the court date we were told we needed to pay huge amount of $$ and we had only six mounths.

All of this after confirming that we didn't have to pay anything to court after the fact due to property values and our earnings.

PLEASE DONT TRUST ROBERT SANCHEZ AND JOSE BLANCO THEY ARE INCOMPETENT PRATICIONERS OF THE LAW AND WILL NOT HELP U.ALL THEY CARE IS THEIR MONEY AND THEN WILL LEAVE YOU DEALING WITH COURT AND WONT EVEN SHOW THEIR FACES TO YOU!

Review about: Law Office Of Robert Sanchez Bankruptcy Legal Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Evething.

Had an Experience with Law Office Of Robert Sanchez?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Becker Law Office - BECKER BREACH OUR CONTRACT! Becker Law Office "I HIRED BECKER LAW TO HANDLE MY CAR ACCIDENT THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT! I WAS HIT TWICE BY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE BACK N APRIL! I DID NOT KNOW BECKER..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMERS BEWARE! McCullough & Mitchell Orlando Lawyers, steer clear! McCullough And Mitchell "We were directly solicited by letter from this firm and it's partner Timothy McCullough who is the older lawyer in the firm. So we get a letter from this guy..." Read more I Would Not Hire, Nor Recommend Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center! No Way! A Big Scam And RipOff! Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm - La Mesa - Malpractice The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more